- Preserving and promoting the Art, Culture and Tradition of the community and do all possibility for it florishment.
- Working with underprivileged and deprived communities at micro-level to understand better critical issues affecting them in order to address their generic cause.
- Collaborating with government and various development agencies to recognize and develop human potential by imparting skills, development programme for self-reliance.
- Influencing change agents like media, academics and the state through advocacy with the usage of communication tools.
- Forming strategic alliances with other players particularly the voluntary sector, government and corporate houses.
ASHA is continuously working since 16 years in the inner core of the state focusing some of the major aspects of development like Women Empowerment, Education, Health and livelihood through skill up-gradation and support.