To create a just society where unprivileged and marginalized, tribals, Dalits, women, children, youths experience equal opportunities, equality, justice, peace and harmony in the society.
- Empowering marginalized and unprivileged communities through ensuring quality education, economic development, promoting cultural values and dignity of life at each level.
- Economic empowerment of women through women’s organizations for social justice, ascertain dignity of life and securities of livelihood.
- To organize, educate, and empower rural youths to attain self confidence, promote leadership, affirms self respect & human dignity, obtain equal opportunities and technically equipped to fulfill their
- All children enjoy their childhood, ensured securities, enjoy opportunities of love, learning, shelter, health and gets environment of physical, mental, social and spiritual development.
- Formation of a new healthy society where people live and respect in love and brotherhood irrespective of caste, color, creed, gender, culture and stature.
- Capacity Building ( Training) of all stakeholders irrespective of caste, color, creed, gender, culture and stature for social upliftment , self dignity & respect, social and economic development.
- Formation and Development of institutions according to the needs of the time in the sphere of agriculture, education, culture, technology, health, environment and social Development.