- Foundation of ASHA has been led with a major objective to empower women in such a way that foundation of our future, children, will be nurtured in empowered hands.
- Formation of healthy & literate society which can lead their way and bring about socio-economic changes.
- Empowering community for creation of right based environment and support people in accessing all of their rights and services meant to them.
- Empowering of community on health & nutrition, child education, forestation & environment protection, Gender sensitization, Self help group formation, Skill enhancement and Self reliance building through small scale economic initiatives etc.
- To promote harmony and friendship among the different communities and shed off evils of communalism, castes and superstitions that tend to create rifts among the masses and hinder the process of development.
ASHA is continuously working since 16 years in the inner core of the state focusing some of the major aspects of development like Women Empowerment, Education, Health and livelihood through skill up-gradation and support.